Have you just bought a new HP printer for your personal or official work? Then you will get the best in class printing features where you would not have any need to connect your printer without any wire or USB cable. But there are many users who would not have any idea about the setup process for a wireless HP printer. If you are one among those who don’t know about the HP Wireless Printer Setup process, then you should know about that.
In this article, you will learn about the step by step process to set up your HP printer on the wireless.
Quick Steps To Connect Printer To Wifi Network :
- First of all, make sure that you know about your wireless network name and password which would require connecting your printer.
- Now go to the official HP printer website to download the printer drivers as per your OS.
- Now choose your printer model number from the drop-down menu and then click on the Download.
- After that, your downloaded file will be saved to your computer and then open the file by double-clicking on that. Now HP Wireless Printer Setup wizard will open.
- Now turn on your HP printer and then follow the on-screen instructions until you reach the Network section.
- Choose Wireless option and then select the option Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer.
- Now wait for fewer minutes until your printer connect and then click on Finish tab to complete the setup process.
With the help of these above-described instructions, you can easily Connect Printer To Wifi Network in a very effective manner. Suppose you are not able to set up your HP printer wirelessly, then contact the customer support team and obtain the relevant solutions to fix multiple setup related issues.