Updates the BIOS on your laptop is one of the most important things. Every BIOS update brings many features that not only improve your laptop’s performance even also fix various bugs. If you are an HP laptop user, then you also have needed to update the BIOS in your laptop. The process of updating BIOS is quite easy and simple. But if you don’t have a proper knowledge, then you can’t update the BIOS on your HP laptop. In this article, you will learn how to update BIOS on HP laptop in a very simple and easy manner.
Here are the simple steps to update BIOS on an HP laptop:
· First of all, make sure that you are connected to an active internet connection and then go to the official HP Software & Driver Downloads website by using a web browser.
· Enter your model number under the Enter my HP model number.
· Choose your OS system from the drop-down menu and then press the Enter.
· Now a new page will open where you required clicking on the model that properly matching to your model number.
· Click on the Operating systems in English and then choose your OS from the list.
· Now look for the present software for BIOS and then enter your model number.
· After that, close any application if open and disable the antivirus program on the temporary basis.
· Now wait until the BIOS file downloads and then find the downloaded file in your computer.
· Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process and then follow the on-screen instructions if any prompted.
· Restart your laptop to complete the update process of BIOS on HP laptop.
Finally You are on the latest BIOS version on your HP laptop and very easy access with the help of above-given steps. You can also contact with HP support team for better assistance.